15 Things To Do With Your Gal Pals For $15 And Under In Toronto
BFF dates > real dates.
With the beautiful weather we have been experiencing lately, there is no excuse to not be making plans with your BFFs! Although there is always the whole "I'm broke" excuse that either you, or one of your friends always use.
Well, fear no more. There are lots of cheap things to do around the city this summer, and this list is just the tip of the iceberg! The activities we have included on this list range from FREE to 15 dollars, which hopefully fits into most of your budgets.
Time to grab a pal and enjoy your summer Toronto :) !
1. Visit the AGO // 317 Dundas St W.
Cost: $11.00 with valid student ID
2. Have a Picnic at Trinity Bellwoods Park // 790 Queen St W.
3. Grab Lunch at El Furniture Warehouse // 410 Bloor St W.
Cost: $4.95 for all meals on the menu!
4. Hit up Sugar Beach // 11 Dockside Dr.
Photo cred -@matildahmlee
5. Visit Allan Gardens // 19 Horticultural Ave.
6. Catch a movie at The Kingsway Theater // 3030 Bloor St W.
Cost: $13.00 (Mon - Thurs) & $15.00 (Fri - Sun)
7. Window shop in Kensington Market // Dundas & Bathurst
8. Grab a sangria pitcher at The Green Room // 296 Brunswick Ave.
9. Attend a yoga class in High Park // 1873 Bloor St W.
Photo cred -@theautumnportrait
10. Watch an 65 Front St W.//
11. Get Tipsy at Gusto 101 // 101 Portland St
Cost: $1/1oz of house wine
12. Visit the High Park zoo // 1873 Bloor St W.
13. Pretend you're on vacation at Bovine Sex Club // 542 Queen St W.
Cost: $13.00 for a Mai Tai (pineapple drink)
Photo cred -@snaffleandmane
14. Visit the Toronto Design Market // 1605 Queen St W.
15. Take a life drawing class at the Gladstone // 1214 Queen St W.