17 Free Things To Do In Toronto This November
See ya October!
Let's be real, having a social life in Toronto often comes with a price tag, and unfortunately it's not always a cheap one.
For those of you who are looking for a few things to do this November that won't break the bank, I have you covered. I've compiled a list of 17 free activities in Toronto that you need to take advantage of this month.
If you're looking to save your money and not sacrifice your social life, keep reading!
1. Visit the adorable animals at the High Park Petting Zoo
2. Escape the city and take a hike at Evergreen Brickworks
3. Enjoy a home-made hot chocolate while taking a walk down at Harbourfront
4. Check out the Toronto Santa Clause Parade
5. Head to the Bata Shoe Museum on Thursdays after 5PM and pay what you can
6. Explore some awesome street art in Kensington Market
7. Indulge in some insane people watching at the Eaton Centre on Black Friday
8. Have a picnic at Riverdale Park
9. Get lost in a novel at the Toronto Reference Library
10. Go on a fall adventure to the Toronto Island
11. Have a super festive day at the Toronto Christmas Market
12. Watch a Raptor's game in Maple Leaf Square
13. Catch a beautiful sunset over our cities skyline at Polson Pier
14. Head to the AGO on Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m for free admission
14. Check out these amazing street art pieces all over Toronto
15. Take a stroll on the Beaches boardwalk
16. Go to Nathan Phillips Square to see the Christmas tree getting lit to kickstart the holiday season
17. Attend the Drake Hearts Rihanna Video Dance party at the Gladstone
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto