17 Free Things To Do This January In Toronto
No money, no problem!
That's right Toronto, January is right around the corner and 2016 is quickly coming to a close. Unfortunately, with the end of the holiday season comes a lot of unwanted visa bills and necessary budget cuts. But that does not mean your social life has to take a serious hit!
There are a lot of free activities offered in Toronto, especially around this time of year! For those of you looking to stay within budget this month, we have compiled a list of 17 free things to do in Toronto during the month of January. And no, Netflix binging is not one of them.
For those of you looking for a few fun things to do this month, read on!
1. Visit the High Park zoo
2. Go Ice Skating at Nathan Philips Square
4. Check out Winter Stations Art Exhibits at the Waterfront
5. Escape the winter weather at Cloud Gardens
6. Get cultures at some of these
7. Listen to some throwback tunes at
8. Go see new years ever fireworks at Nathan Philips Square
9. Take a winter stroll through Graffiti Alley
10. Go tobogganing at High Park
11. Take part in the 2017 "no pants subway ride"
12. Check out the Toronto Light Fest at the Distillery District
13. Window shop at St. Lawrence Market
14. Try out one of our
15. Play tourist in your own city and take cheesy photos in front of the Toronto sign
16. Check out the Leslieville Flea Market
17. Explore all of what Kensington Market
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto