17 Fun Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend
You did it, Toronto! You made it to the weekend! And we assure you it’s gonna be a good one.
Here are 17 fun things you can do this weekend to make the most out of it:
1. Let loose at the Toronto Block Party today at 6pm!
2. Sample some sweet things at Cider Fest, on all day tomorrow in Yonge and Dundas square.
3. Make the most of your second last weekend of summer sixteen andwith your friends.
4. Hit up the CNE and try some of the on this year's roster!
5. See Daya at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre this Sunday at 5pm!
6. Bust your boredom with some of
7. Head to David Pecaut square and celebrate the third annual Coconut Festival, on all day tomorrow!
8. Celebrate CityFest tomorrow at Canoe Landing Park, powered by Z103.5.
9. Relive your teenage angst at Sneaky Dee's tonight with Homesick's weekly Emo Night.
10. Prepare to put summer into retirement with Cruel Toronto tonight at Maison.
11. Experience some alternative thrills and visit some of thesenear you!
12. Party with Hedkandi this Sunday at Cabana Pool Bar!
13. Check out our bucket list ofso that you can make the most of your last few weeks!
14. See the critically acclaimed Toronto production, Matilda the Musical at Ed Mirvish Theatre!
15. Head over to Casino Rama this Saturday to laugh it up with Canadian comedy legend Russell Peters!
16. Go on an ice cream tour around Toronto with!
17. Channel your inner American Ninja Warrior and test your fitness with Pursuit OCR's obstacle course!
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto