17 Fun Things To Do This Weekend In Toronto
Nov. 18th - 20th
Believe it or not, November is already more than half over, and you know what that means - the winter holiday celebrations are coming into full effect. Whether it's the Christmas Market at the Distillery or the annual Santa Claus parade, there are so many festive events to check out this weekend!
However, if you still think it's too early to be celebrating the winter holidays, we've got you covered with a bunch of other fun activities to hit up this weekend too. Have a great weekend, everyone!
1. Make your way over to the annual Christmas Market at the Distillery District, opening this Friday!
2. Immerse yourself once again in the wizarding world by watching the newly released Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them in theatres.
3. Unleash your inner foodie at the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo at the Metro Convention Centre.
4. Join in on the festivities with the 112th annual Toronto Santa Claus parade this Sunday!
5. Drink some glögg and be an honourary Swede at the Swedish Christmas Fair at Harbourfront.
6. Grab tickets while you still can for the popular Hot Docs Podcast Festival.
7. Finish off Indie Week with live performances by some of your favourite indie artists/bands at The Bovine Sex Club or The Drake.
8. Check out Friday Night Live at the ROM, with this week's theme being "Wild" aka stunning wildlife photography coupled with musical performances and delicious food vendors.
9. Take out your frustrations about last week's US election with Fight Night, an interesting interactive theatre experience in which the audience members must vote in the winner.
10. Watch the new Broadway-bound musical Come From Away at the Royal Alexandra Theatre about the inspiring resiliency of the human spirit after the tragic effects of 9/11.
11. Relive the drama of one of your favourite TV guilty pleasures with the Gossip Girl 2000s Dance Party at Sneaky Dee's.
12. Light up the night at Illuminite this Saturday, Toronto's annual tree-lighting celebration at Dundas Square.
13. Have a classy wine and cheese date for girls' night at Carens Rosedale.
14. Support the Movember Foundation for men's health at the Suits & Staches charity gala featuring an open bar, live entertainment and more.
15. Hit up The Hoxton to dance with Cashmere Cat, performing live this Friday.
16. Have a lowkey night out with friends playing board games with a drink in hand at Snakes & Lattes.
17. Enjoy free Lindt chocolate and hot drinks at Holiday Magic, Bloor-Yorkville's tree-lighting ceremony with performances by Shawn Desman and The Heights.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto