18 Fun Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend
Jan. 20th - 22nd
It's finally Friday Toronto and you know what that means! It's time to party, be social, and brunch it up. If that's not your thing why not try something new with a workshop or dance party.
Don't have a lame weekend of Netflix and chill when you can hang out with your friends instead! Even though January is dreary get outside and learn something new. It may help you get out of your January funk!
The weekend can be very short but load it with fun! If you have no plans check out this list for 18 fun things to do in Toronto this weekend.
1. Head to the Shop The Vault pop-up shop at Milk Glass for unique and cool finds.
2. Get your creative juices flowing at a freestyle paint party at Paintlounge.
3. Go jam out to Sam Roberts Band at REBEL.
4. Take a drive and check out .
5. Try something risque with Amateur Strip Night at the Beaver.
6. Realign your feng shui at the Interior Design Show at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
7. Hit up No Sleep Til' Friday at Brooklynn.
8. If your dating game is sluggish try Flirtation A-Z, a workshop for the basic flirting tips.
9. Change it up and with your friends!
10. Throwback to your high school days with the 3rd Annual Vintage Prom at The Great Hall.
11. Sing your heart out during Fameless Karaoke hosted at Melody Bar.
12. Join in the Women's March on Washington here in Toronto.
13. Party like it's 1999 at the Back In The Day 90's Party at Revival.
14. Treat yo' self to some of the .
15. Take an adventure on the 501 with a Streetcar Food Tour.
16. Get a fresh mani and a glass of champagne at TNCB pop-up!
17. Head down to Glad Day Bookshop for Music Bingo TO.
18. Have a city adventure and check out you may have never noticed.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto