18 Fun Things To Do This Weekend In Toronto
September 2nd -5th
For some of us it's the last weekend before back to school, which is the perfect excuse to pack your weekend with a bunch of fun activities. Although, even if you're not going back to school, there is still no excuse for staying inside all weekend!
There are so many fun activities going on this weekend! Be sure to try some out and end summer on a high note!
1. Attend Early Mercy's Labour Day Blowout
2. Road trip to Fruit To Go Farms for apple picking
3. Emo Night At Sneaky Dees
4. Get a Tattoo at one of these
5. MNML Saturdays w/ Norman Cruz at Wildflower
6. Go clubbing at Lost and Found for their Long Weekend Monday Event
7. Go to Electric Island!
8. Indulge in
9. Watch the sunset in Riverdale Park
10. Get your eat on at Downsview Park Ribfest
11. Start on your(click here!)
12. Check out Buskerfest
13. Geek out at Fan Expo
14. Check out Club Monaco’s Farmers Market
15. Have one lastbefore going back to school
16. Road trip to Weir Lavender Farm!
17. Go thrifting on Queen West
18. Read one lastbefore switching to textbooks
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto