21 Fun Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend
There are so many things to choose from!
Toronto has plenty of exciting things to offer this weekend (February 5th-February 7th.) If you haven't put much thought into what you're going to do, don't stress because there's a whole list to choose from! We're sure one of these ideas will catch your attention, whether you choose to grab a bite to eat, party at one of these venues or go to an exhibit. Have a wonderful weekend!
1. La Poutine week is here! Check out one of
2. Dance away @ Massey Hall for a Caribbean night of fun! Stop by the Hall Party: Carnival.
3. Admire work by 6 Toronto Instagram photographers @ 6ix by 6.
4. Celebrate the Sheepdogs 10th anniversary @ The Danforth Music Hall.
5. Have dinner at one of these.
6. Watch the Bigmouth performance at The Panasonic Theatre.
8. Welcome The Lunar New Year @ STC.
9. Watch the Super Bowl.
10. Or use one of these recipes for your
10.for Spring Break!
11. And prepare yourself by
12. Get a group special and.
13. Much on.
14. Go on a
16. Take advantage of
18. Coffee addicts can enjoy themselves @ the Le Tour de Cafe.
19. Check out the Best of The Best Images from Local Photographers @ The Waterfront Outdoor Photo Exhibit.
20. Dance on ice at DJ Skate Night.
21. Eat lots of food @ The Kensington Krawl.
Where are you spending your first week of February?