21 Fun Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend
March 3rd - 5th
We made it to the weekend Toronto! Since we're finally moving into the warmer months it's the perfect time to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. Given that it is the start of the month, why not start March off right by having an amazing weekend?
Whether you want to party, learn something new, or just eat some delicious grub, there is something for everyone in Toronto. Sure you could lounge at home and order pizza, but when you live in a city with so much to offer you could miss out on amazing experiences. Let the Law and Order reruns take a break and get outside!
So if you need weekend plans we have your back! Here are 21 amazing things to do this weekend in Toronto to make sure you will have a blast.
1. Learn a new skill at an Embroidery Workshop with artist Dana Prieto.
2. Get down at the Y2k: Millennial Dance Party at the Drake Underground to dance to songs from the early 2000's.
3. Check out Curious Minds Weekend at Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinemas.
4. Try the newest Little Italy restaurant,, a delicious and enchanting space.
5. Go to Socialite this weekend and participate in Unruly Fridays!
6. Take a day trip to be a true Canadian at the Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival.
7. Shop the weekend away at the Toronto Vintage Clothing Show.
8. Plan a road trip to the!
9. Check out Canadian rock band The Tea Party perform at The Danforth Music Hall
10. Do you like Kimchi? Learn to make your own at this workshop!
11. Party this weekend at Après-Ski hosted by Coors Light at The Porch for an epic time!
12. Go to brunch and get your drink on at these!
13. Be sure to check out the Street Food Market at Evergreen Brick Works.
14.and change your life forever.
15. Get spinning for a good cause at Spin To Conquer Cancer hosted at The Botanical Gardens.
16. Stretch your muggle muscles and go to.
17. Learn to DIY with this Embroidered Patch Denim workshop and update your closet for less.
18. Go and celebrate our city at Celebrate Toronto, a festival at Nathan Phillips Square for 183 years of the 6ix.
19. Head to Lula's Sunday Brunch for a buffet style meal, dance lessons and free music!
20. Party the night away with a.
21. Work out for free at Open Sports yoga workshop.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto