28 Fun Things To Do In Toronto This Weekend
Weekend of August 12-14
Happy Friday, Toronto! The city is absolutely bumping this weekend and we've got a lot of ideas for how you can make the most of it!
The city offers something for everyone, and so too will this list. We're here to help you plan an unforgettable weekend, so without further ado, here are 28 super fun things you can do this weekend in Toronto:
1. Head to the Toronto Vegan Food and Drink Festival tomorrow for ethical, vegan-friendly comfort foods and delicacies!
2. Party it up with the Corona White Party at Cabana this Sunday.
3. Check out one of thesefor a different night out!
4. Laugh it up at The Superstars of Comedy show at Comedy Bar this Saturday at 9pm!
5. See Zed's Dead at Echo Beach today at 3pm!
6. Get aboard the Beats AHOY! Sunset Cruise tomorrow night and enjoy beats from Manzone&Strong, Addy, and Joee Cons!
7. Enjoy a cold one at the Roundhouse Summer Craft Beer Fest this Saturday and Sunday at the Steam Whistle Factory.
8. Participate in Toronto's Largest Water Gun Fight today at 2pm at Chelsea beach on Centre Island!
9. Throw on a string of pearls or a polo top for the St. George Garden Party at the Hunt Club this Saturday and Sunday!
10. Enjoy some reinvigorating yoga and pressed-juices this Sunday at The Breakfast Club event at The Thompson Hotel, brought to you by Arbonne.
11.sometime this weekend, you deserve it!
12.at Ripley's aquarium!
13. Check out a free screening as part of the Bollywood Classics Series in Aga Khan Park!
14. This Saturday, check out Wheels on the Danforth, an unconventional car show where you'll find Classics, Hot Rods, Rat Rods, and Custom Builds!
15. Finallyfor free today at the Molson Amphitheatre!
16. See The Tragically Hip perform at The Hard Rock Toronto this Sunday at 2pm!
17. Now that the Rio Olympics have us all obsessed with gymnastics, it's a great time to also see the newest Cirque du Soleil show, LUZIA.
18. Check out some exciting, diverse flavours at the Pan American Food Festival going on in Yonge and Dundas square this Saturday and Sunday.
19. Escape the city andwith your friends for the weekend!
20. Day drink tomorrow at The Addison's Ciroc Tiki Day Party!
21. Calling Toronto's bravest souls - head to Hamilton this Sunday for a Haunted Cruise ride that you definitely won't forget!
22. Plan a late night adventure with your friends with some of!
23. Head to The Corner Comedy Club for local celeb Ryan Long's comedy special taping!
24. See Deftones, Refused, and Spotlights perform tomorrow night at Arrow Hall!
25. Tonight is Emo night at Sneaky Dee's, so you can relive your teenage angst by jamming out to your punk rock faves and also get $3.50 drinks until midnight!
26. Stay cool this super hot weekend and!
27. Satisfy your everlasting sweet-tooth with a trip to one of the.
28. End your weekend with a bang by climbing aboard the Summer Sixteen Boat Cruise party this Sunday and partying in the sun all day long.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto