31 Toronto Date Ideas That Are Way More Fun Than You'd Think
Time to mix things up!
Toronto is full of fun things to do, especially now that Spring is on its way! For those of you looking to take advantage of a few fun activities happening in the city this spring, you've come to the right place.
We have compiled a list of 31 fun things to do with your S/O (or BFF) that are seriously underrated. Make it your mission to complete all 31 activities on our list before spring is over, you definitely won't regret it.
Have fun Toronto!
1. Fuel your caffeine addiction and go.
2. Go on an.
3. Get an adrenaline rush visiting these.
4. Split aat Junked Food Co.
5. Embrace the end of winter at Toronto's very own.
6. Visit one of Toronto's many.
7. Go record shopping together at these.
8. Visit the adorable animals at the High Park Zoo.
9. Have a cozy night of drinking on.
10. Get competitive together at Track and Field.
11. Get outside and go for a scenic walk in one of.
12. Build your own terrarium together at Crown Flora Studios workshop.
13. Give into your cravings and indulge at.
14. Get cozy while playing some board games at Snakes and Lattes.
15. Go shopping for your spring wardrobe together at.
16. Explore Casa Loma's.
17. Go on an adventure to hunt down.
18. Test your limits at this.
19. Check out Toronto's Winter Stations exhibit.
20. Get comfortable with the city by completingwith one another.
21. Hang out with some puppies at the
22. Take a road trip to the.
23. Get tipsy off the cities most outrageous cocktails at.
24. Escape the cold weather at Cloud Gardens.
25. Take advantage of what's left of winter and.
26. Mix up your weekend plans by hitting up a Toronto ping pong bar.
27. Play some old school arcade games at.
28. Check out the.
29. Attend a Friday night jazz event at Ripley's Aquarium.
30. See Toronto's biggest Youtube star Lilly Singh at TIFF.
31. Go bowling at the Ballroom.
Liked this article? Make sure to follow us on Instagram: