36 Things You Must Do On Queen Street At Least Once
Go on the 501.
Queen West was voted one of the world's coolest neighbourhoods by Vogue magazine. There is so much to discover on Queen Street the list can go on and on, from local brands to antique stores, galleries, trendy bars and hip resto-lounges.
Most Torontonians can confidently say, they've explored the wonderful things Queen Street has to offer. The question is, have you done it all? There are thousands of stores, bars and boutiques on this street...It would take a very long time to check them all. But in order to get the best of this neighbourhood, take a look at this bucket list of 36 things you must do on Queen Street at least once to help you answer this question:
1. Get a tattoo at Adrenaline.
2. Or a piercing at New Tribe.
3. Buy condoms or toys at The Condom Shack.
4. Go for all-you-can eat at Korean BBQ.
5. Spend New Years Eve at Nathan Phillips Square.
6. Have a photo sesh in Graffiti Alley.
7. Chill out at Trinity Bellwoods Park.
8. Take the 501 street car from the east to west end.
9. Buy a book from Type Books.
10. Go to the Bovine Sex Club.
11. Hit up Jazz night at The Rexx.
12. Go for a theme night and stay overnight at The Gladstone.
13. Satisfy the sweet tooth at Cafe Crepe.
14. Have a super duper cocktail at BarChef.
15. Go for a terrarium workshop at Crown Flora Studio.
16. Check out the Stephen Bulger Gallery.
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />
17. Shop at TSOQ.
18. Purchase a pair of unreal kicks at Exclucity.
19. And a fedora at Brimz Hat Boutique.
20. Check out Get Fresh Co.
21. Get a custom made t-shirt at Freshly Baked Tees.
22. Hit up ManKind Grooming Studio for a fresh cut.
23. Purchase some antiques at Queen West Antique Centre.
24. Get pampered at Sweetgrass Spa.
25. Go on a coffee date at Early Bird Espresso & Brew Bar.
26. Spend a night partying at The Drake Hotel ( The Sky Yard is a must.)
27. Dance on the bar at Queen St. Warehouse.
28. Get bottle service at Cube.
29.And Entice Lounge.
30. Have a drink served in a pineapple, coconut, watermelon or seahorse at Miss Thing's.
31. Get drunk munchies at Mc D's at Queen and Spadina.
32. Or walk north to one of the many Chinese restaurants.
33. Burn some calories at Bang Fitness.
34. Or take a yoga class at Yyoga.
35. Have pho at Ginger for under $10.00
36. Go for mouth-watering ribs and BBQ goodies at Smoque N’ Bones.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto