65 Super Fun Toronto Things To Do With Your Significant Other In 2016
The year won't be boring.
Spring seems to be already here, and I feel like I didn't do anything special since the beginning of the year in Toronto.
This situation is completely unacceptable since I moved to the city for only a year...Shouldn't I be making the most out of my time here? So to combat this predicament, I decided to compile a list to have an incredible year as a fake Toronto couple with my BF.
Here are 65 things to do with your other half (and this could totally mean your BFF ?) until the end of 2016. Have fun!
1. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us at Early Mercy.
2. Try thesealready.
3. Adopt an(that you can legally own in Canada).
4. Visit the Art Gallery Of Ontario's collection galleries for free on a Wednesday night.
5. Eat aat Toronto's first ever bakery shop.
6. Find your inner child at
7. Explore downtown Toronto with a Discovery Walk.
8. Taste some traditional French Canadian food at.
9. Plan a romantic night at.
10. Eatfor the first time in Toronto.
11. Go on a road trip to visitin Ontario.
12. Spend a crazy night at one of.
13. Or get in the mood at Toronto’s sexiest and most intimate
14. Get sassy drunk in a
15. Bike through the Islands.
16. Check out some free opera concerts and events.
17. Meet some farm animals on Centre Island.
18. Hike around the Scarborough Bluffs.
19. Celebrate food at one of Toronto’s top restaurants during Summerlicious.
20. Participate to.
21. Watch the fireworks at Mel Lastman Square during Canada Day.
22. Eatin Toronto on a warm summer night.
23. Go toMusic & Arts Festival.
24. Explore Toronto's trails.
25. Go back in time at Sunday Serenades, a free outdoor concert series at Mel Lastman.
26. Visit one of the happiest places on Earth: Canada's Wonderland.
27. Enjoy a boozy picnic at High Park.
28. Watch The Killers, Chvrches and many more artists live at.
29. Discover the top 13 spots to see birds in Toronto.
30. Channel your inner Ross & Rachel at the.
31. And visit.
32. Taste every products from Toronto's 13 local brewers at the first.
33. See a drive-thru movie at The Docks.
34. Plant a tree.
35. Go for a stroll through Crothers Woods.
36. Try these 12.
37. Treat yourself at one of these.
38. Experience Toronto during Nuit Blanche, a free all-night event.
40. Get ready for Halloween during an Haunted Walk.
41. Go on a beer crawl.
42. Try as many place as possible on thethat made it on to Canada's best 100 list.
43. Go on a.
44. Enjoy a night without alcohol at one of these.
45. Let out your stress and anger behind at
46. Learn the American sign language while eating at Signs.
47. Learn about Toronto's history for free at the Market Gallery at St. Lawrence Market.
48. Subscribe to a.
49. Completein Toronto.
50. Cook ayou know nothing about.
51. Sing a duet at a.
52. Go mushroom picking.
53. Experience rock climbing at the Rock Oasis.
54. Buy a new toy at a.
55. Get some hot drinks at the Chill Ice House.
56. Watch The Cavalcade of Lights at Nathan Phillips Square.
57. Take your date to.
58. Drink while playing “”.
59. Go taboozing at the.
60. See the Spectacle of Lights at the Waterfront.
61. Skate under the stars at the Natrel Rink.
62. Visit the garden-filled greenhouse at Allan Gardens Conservatory.
63. Enjoy some mulled wine at the Toronto Christmas Market.
64. Try some molecular food at BevLab.
65. Get into the holidays spirit with a.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto