Here’s The Ultimate Toronto Bucket List To Make Your Last Two Weeks Of 2016 Epic
Ready, set, go!
2016 is quickly coming to close, which means now is the perfect time to reflect on everything you've accomplished this year. Whether that be finishing up school, hitting up all your favourite restaurants, or just exploring the city more.
Although, there is a good chance you didn't accomplish every little thing on your list. That's where we come in! We have compiled a list of 21 activities for you to take part in within your last two weeks of 2016. Make it your mission to complete all 21 and end the year on a good note, you will not regret it!
Have fun Toronto, and enjoy your last weeks of the year!
1. Visit the
2. Go on anwith your S/O
3. Try at least one of the new
4. Visit one of these
5. Visit the Drake's
6. Celebrate being done exams at one of these
7. Visit the adorable animals at Toronto's High Park Zoo
8. Turn up at one of the manyin the city
9. Take bae on one of our
10. Have high tea with your BFF at one of
11. Grab an over the top
12. Road trip to theseand have a fun filled day of tubing
13. Get your adrenaline pumping on Ontario's very own
14. Take theand eat at one of our fave restaurants
15. Take a 1-km stroll through this
16. Treat yourself to some of the coolest cocktails in Toronto at
17. Escape winter in one of these
18. Rent awith your squad
19. Go see some of Toronto's prettiest
20. Visit Toronto's very own
21. Take a trip to thiswith your best friend
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto