21 Super Fun Things To Do In Vancouver This Summer For Under $10
It's finaalllyyyyy starting to feel like summer in Vancouver! Goodbye broken umbrellas, hello bug-eyed sunnies and short shorts!
The summer is only starting and there are so many fun things to do, and might I mention, super cheap too! You don't have to rent a yacht or go water skiing to have fun. There are lots of fun and affordable things to do with bae or your BFF this summer that won't cost you anymore than $10.
From summer time pool dipping to Robson Square salsa dancing, there's something for everyone on this list!
1. Eat your heart out at thestarting May 12.
Cost: $2.50 for admission
2. Go thrifting for new summer clothes at The Rag Machine.
3. Soak up the summer sum and rollerblade around the seawall.
Cost: $5 - $10/hr
4. Test your stamina and hike of the Grouse Grind...orreally for that matter.
5. Take a dip into the swimming pool at Second Beach starting June 13.
6. Have a cute little picnic at Stanley Park.
Cost: Whatever food you decide to get.
7. Shake it like Shakira and take a salsa lesson at Robson Square starting July 9.
8. Find new old treasures at the Vancouver Flea Market.
Cost: $1.50 for admission
9. Namastay and take a yoga class at the Lululemon store on Robson on any Sunday morning.
10. Cuddle up in a blanket with bae or your BFF and watch a movie on the big screen in Stanley Park starting July.
11. Explore hidden gems in the city and do this.
Cost: Mostly free
12. Kick it old school and have some fun bowling at Grandview Bowling.
13. Get artsy and attend a poetry slam night at Cafe Deux Soleil on Monday nights.
14. Completeof bomb food you can get for under $6 in Vancouver.
Cost: Each location under $6
15. Get your tan on atin the city.
16. Take a green stroll around Bloedel Conservatory.
17. Cool down with a froster with soft serve from a Mac's convenience store and hit the beach.
Pro-tip: Only select Mac's stores have ice cream available on tap. Mac's on Davie St. and Cornwall Ave. are the best spots to hit up because they DO have soft serve on tap, and they're close to the beach!
18. Get your summer bod ready and sign up with a Fit 4 Less gym.
Cost: $4.99/2 week membership
19. Or fvck the summer bod and go conquer this.
Cost: Your summer body
20. Watch the gorgeous Vancouver sunset at one of this breathtaking.
21. Go around the city and do an IG photoshoot with your Instagram husband at these.