25 Things To Do With Your Girlfriend This Summer In Vancouver
Better get started!
It's nearly summer - and you know what that means!
No more 'Netflix and Chill'-ing and hiding from the rain, the sun has come out and with it has come endless things you can do with your significant other.
Here we have a list of things you can do to score extra brownie points with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or bestie this summer!
1. Head to the Twilight Drive-In Cinema.
Throwback to the 60s with this old-school date idea! Check out their website for their movie schedule.
2. Grab some homemade ice-cream at Rain or Shine Ice-Cream.
Because really, what is better than ice-cream?!
3. Rent a tandem bike and ride around Stanley Park.
Enjoy the beautiful weather and get outdoors!
4. Visit one of Vancouver's Night Markets.
Vancouver is known for its many famous summer night markets - head to Richmond Night Market in Richmond, or Shipyards Night Market in North Vancouver. The atmosphere is like nothing else - and you can enjoy all the great food the vendors have to offer!
5. Hit up one of the local music festivals such as FVDED In The Park.
If you are both music lovers - head to one of the many festivals that will be coming through Vancouver!
6. Spend the day at Playland at the PNE.
Opening in the first week of May this summer, Playland is filled with rides, games, and fun things to do with your significant other!
7. Watch the Celebration of Light.
There's nothing more romantic than a fireworks display!
8. Go thrift-shopping at one of Vancouver's many vintage stores.
Such a fun date idea! Be sure to check out F as in Frank, one of the most famous vintage stores.
9. Get over-the-top milkshakes at Off the Grid Waffles.
You'd definitely need somebody to share this with! They also have board games you can play together.
10. Go for a brunch date at Cafe Medina.
Brunch dates are the new hip thing to do, what better way to bond than to enjoy food together!?
11. Take a walk along Iona Beach at sunset and watch the planes land.
Sunsets.. enough said.
12. Get your brains working and do an escape room at Locked Vancouver.
13. Hike up Stawamus Chief for an amazing view.
If you are both into the great outdoors, this is an amazing date idea!
14. Visit the Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival for some epic eats.
15. Spend the night bowling at Commodore Lanes.
Another old-school date idea which is actually a lot of fun!
16. Rent water bikes at Vanier Park.
Something to do on a hot, summer day!
17. Watch an outdoor movie at Stanley Park.
Pack a bunch of snacks, pillows, and blankets, and just chill out!
18. Have a romantic picnic at Queen Elizabeth Park.
19. Visit a winery and go wine-tasting in Okanagan Valley.
The scenery is also super beautiful in the Okanagan region!
20. Get buck-a-shuck oysters at Rodney's Oyster House.
Vancouver has some of the freshest oysters and seafood around, so this one is a no-brainer!
21. Check out Wreck Beach for an experience at a nudist beach.
This is definitely something different.
22. Go coffee-tasting around Gastown.
Gastown has some of the best specialty coffee brewers - be sure to check out Revolver Coffee.
23. Hit up The Keg Steakhouse's rooftop patio for some cocktails.
24. Go kayaking or paddle boarding at Deep Cove.
And then after, grab some of the famous Honey Doughnuts to fuel up!
25. Go swimming in Lynn Canyon's 30 Foot Pool.
You can chill out here in the sun for the entire day, and get a glowing tan!
We are blessed to have so much to do in Vancouver during the summer, so get going and start ticking off the list!