65 Super Fun Vancouver Things To Do With Your Significant Other In 2017
Or with your best friends!
New year, same guy (or maybe new guy?). Either way, that doesn't mean your date nights have to be so last year. Sure Netflix and food can be fun, but after a while why not try something new this year and make the most of what the city has to offer?
Let this be your ultimate date night guide in Vancouver for 2017. Check out these 65 things to do with your other half (whoever it may be, whether it’s your best friend, boyfriend, or sister) for 2017.
Click on the red text to be linked to the details for each activity.
New Year ❄️
1. Zipline hand in hand
2. Get a taste of the tropics and try a
3. Cozy up at the
4. Get competitive at the QuizPlace Free Monday Night Trivia at the Displace Hatchery at 8 p.m.
5. "You jump, I jump", take a leap at the Whistler Bungee Jump.
6. Go skating at a
7. Stroll through the
8. Go snowshoeing
9. Be a tourist in your own city and go for a walking tour with The Tour Guys
10. Celebrate Valentine's Day at the Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
12. Celebrate Valentine's Day at the Hugs & Fishes Sleepover at the Vancouver Aquarium
13. Go for a cozy winter getaway in BC at one of the
14. Relax at an
15. Extreme ATV through the mountains of Whistler
16. Enjoy the spring romance at the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival from March 30th to April 23rd
17. Celebrate St. Patty's
18. Catch a Whitecaps Game
19. Help keep a clean ocean at the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup
20. Visit a, which are ALL free for 2017
21. Play frisbee golf at Queen Elizabeth Park
23. Swing like Tarzan at Monkido Aerial Adventure
24. Go for a horseback riding tour in the beautiful backcountry
25. Explorecrazy cool BC castle
26. Hide away at one of these
27. Have a staycation at ain the city
28. Be a kid at
29. Get an adrenaline rush at a
30. Check out the World Ski & Snowboard Festival from April 7th to 16th
31. Dance the day and night away at
32. Share a
32. Cuddle up to a free outdoor movie
33. Go skim boarding at the beach
34. Experience fireworks at the Celebration of Light in English Bay
" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />