12 Adorable BC Airbnbs To Rent As Soon As It’s Warm Out
For your pre-summer getaway with bae.
It's felt like forever but Spring is finally here and it's got us sprung!
It's beautiful British Columbia and there's so much adventuring to be done with your BFFs and/or your bae! While it's not quite summer yet, we know you're itching to have a little getaway before then, because I mean, who's waiting another 2 months?
So we've sussed out the Airbnb situation in BC and have found the most adorable little cabins and private retreats, boat homes and sweet escapes. Some of these spots are perfect for just two baes and other can host your entire squad.
But whatever the your style of vacation, here are 12 adorable Airbnbs in BC you have to check out!
Please note: these prices may fluctuate depending on demand and season and may not reflect the exact price at the time of booking; there may be additional fees and service costs associated with the rental that are not included in the nightly rate.
The A-Frame Cabin // Sechelt
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Breathtaking ocean views with the beach just a 3 minute walk downhill
- Located in a quiet, secluded area
- Tons of hiking and biking trails nearby with plenty of festivals and events during the summer
The Cute Little Cottage // Victoria
- Magical water and park view from the adorable patio
- Super cozy carriage home best for 2 BFFs or you and your S/O
- Very close to downtown Victoria
The Cottage Beach House // Hornby Island
- An architectural West Coast gem unlike any other
- A cozy upstairs loft bedroom, adorable old school fireplace and backyard patio
- Located in a quiet area near sandy beaches and right by Tribune Bay Provincial Park
Waterfront Cabin // Squamish
- Super cozy, rustic, loft-style waterfront cabin
- Located on a secluded island with a private beach for easy access to the ocean
- Great location for water sports like paddle boarding and canoeing, and right by Stawamus Chief Provincial Park and Garibaldi Lake
- The perfect place for avid hikers and bikers
Writer's Retreat Cabin // Bowen Island
- The ideal private getaway tucked away in a secluded garden rainforest for the writer who wants a little free flowing inspiration
- Cabin includes a vintage typewriter you can actually use!
- Luxurious open bathroom
The Oyster Catcher Suite // Tofino
- Modern and cute 1 bedroom suite with west coast style
- Perfect for surf lovers as there is a beach shuttle that runs from Tofino to Long Beach
- Adorable private patio with barbecue available
The Dream Boat Home // North Vancouver
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Unique living experience in a dream "houseboat" with a 16ft barrel ceiling, exposed wood beams and floor to ceiling windows the look out across to downtown Vancouver
- Modern furnishing with full equipped kitchen, laundry, and entertainment services (surround sound, Blu-ray/DVD player, and Netflix)
- Very convenient location with accessible transit and right by Lonsday Quay
The PADMA Yurt // Whaletown
- A serene and secluded, private and peaceful, sustainable getaway yurt with a gorgeous sunset view for a true off-the-grid living experience
- Luxury camping meets low-key cabin experience
- The yurt and all of it's furniture is artisan-built
- A perfect location to stargaze from your bed with it's magnificent skylight
The Anchor // Tofino
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Cozy, vintage and beautiful west coast design with high vaulted ceilings for a bright and open space
- The absolutely beautiful Chesterman Beach that's just a few steps away from the home
The Character Loft // Victoria
- Heritage building turned modern loft
- Super cozy space with exposed brick walls and a unique storage staircase
- In the centre of downtown Victoria and is walking distance to literally everything and everywhere!
Photo cred - Airbnb
Rumspringa Cabin // Pentiction
- A cozy private sleeping cabin that sits on an expansive 11 acre private property
- Floor to ceiling windows that overlook the gorgeous Okanagan Valley
- 24/7 access to the main house that provides kitchen, bathroom, laundry and a steam room
Photo cred - Airbnb
The Garden Studio // Bowen Island
- Ultra cozy, modern, custom-design garden studio with stunning ocean and mountain views
- The studio is completely sustainable - high-efficieny heating and ventilation systems, rainwater harvesting system, and uses upcycled materials
- Oodles of hiking trails and viewpoints nearby for the perfect nature adventure