As Sin City slowly opens up to tourism, these Las Vegas Casinos opened today. If you've been patiently waiting to play a hand of poker, now's your chance. You can visit the following hotels for a Vegas vibe worth waiting for.\nThe D Hotel in downtown told Narcity, "Yes we are," when asked if they still planned to open their doors to visitors on June 4.\nA team member commented that the hotel would open 11 a.m. Thursday, while the casino will open between Wednesday night and Thursday morning at midnight.\nCaesars properties have added another hotel to their reopening schedule and told Narcity they would be opening Harrah's on June 5 in addition to Caesars Hotel and the Flamingo.\nOn the strip, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that Bellagio, Caesars, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Circus Circus, Encore, New York New York, MGM Grand, the Flamingo, Palazzo, Treasure Island, Sahara, the Venetian, and the Wynn all open June 4, while Harrahs will open its doors June 5.\nThere are also 34 properties in downtown, off of the Strip, and near Boulder opening their doors to visitors.\nAlthough protests continued Wednesday, making it the sixth day of demonstrations, the night ended on a peaceful note with protestors finishing up their march just before 8 p.m., according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.\nView this post on Instagram 🏙 #sincity A post shared by T a s h a ✨ (@tashaaerin_) on Sep 24, 2019 at 3:41pm PDT\nIn a tweet on Monday, Governor Sisolake acknowledged the frustration felt by many protestors and urged unity in the city.\nHe tweeted, "I have already denounced violence and destruction of property. I do so again here. But I also want to acknowledge the peaceful protesters whose voices reflect the degree to which many Americans are justifiably frustrated..."\nToday, I released the following statement in response to President Donald Trump “strongly recommending” that all Governors “deploy the national guard in sufficient numbers that we dominate the streets.” pic.twitter.com/fVWbhCxNeA— Governor Sisolak (@GovSisolak) June 2, 2020\nIn regards to the protests, CNBC reported that properties are "keeping an eye" on the marches and the city at large.\nIn the article, an analyst named Barry Jones was interviewed by the publication and commented that “We think initial pent-up demand for the Strip (and most U.S. casinos) will center on drive-to gamblers who are more risk tolerant.”\nAccording to CNBC, "Last week, Caesars Entertainment said demand for reservations was so strong, the company decided to reopen a third property."\nMany hotels have opened their doors and are continuing to take bookings.