If you were following along with the epic disaster that was "The Bachelor Finale", then you probably know that winner/ runner-up Becca Kufrin was chosen as the next Bachelorette, and it was possibly the only good thing to come out of the two-night finale special.
After Arie chose Becca to be his future wife and proposed to her, he quickly retracted the proposal and savagely broke up with her on camera - declaring his love for his runner-up, Lauren B. Watching Arie break Becca's genuine heart was gut wrenching but fans swarmed Becca online and demanded she becomes the next Bachelorette.
Last night, Chris Harrison named Becca Kufrin as the next Bachelorette, and #BachelorNation couldn't be happier. The finale even ended with The Bachelorette beginning - they brought out a few contestants that will be on her season. They looked pretty decent to us! But before the season starts, why don't we get acquainted with our new Bachelorette first.
1. Becca is incredibly loyal, classy and level-headed even when she's being dumped on national television.
2. When fans donated over $6000 to her "drinking fund" after being dumped, she suggested it should be donated to Stand Up To Cancer.
3. She graduated from Minnesota State University with a 3.795 GPA.
4. Becca considers the girls from the Bachelor to be her best friends!
5. She's from Prior Lake, Minnesota.
6. She has guy friends and she's not afraid to admit it.
7. Becca volunteers at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in her hometown.
8. She participated in the 2017 Women's March in Minnesota.
9. She was also an advocate for the #ImWithHer campaign.
10. Becca has an adorable Corgi named Max.
11. She has a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Mass Communications.
12. Becca is very close with her mother who is in remission from breast cancer.
13. Oh, in addition to dogs, she also loves cats!
14. Let's not forget that she dated Ross, the epically romantic man that flew all the way to Peru to stop the show.
Source: US Weekly