Drinking in the summer is great, but drinking during the winter is even better. I mean, how else are you going to fight the cold? Get boozed up, buzzed up, and warmed up with these sweet and spiked apple cider drinks. And just look at those apple "cups". How cute are they?
These apple cider drinks are real crowd pleasers at any party. Anyone who isn't a big drinker will enjoy them because they're sweet and festive. And if you have friends who can really handle their liquor, you can make them even boozier by adding more whiskey into their drinks after they've been warmed through.
Bring out the big guns this Christmas and really impress!
- 1 gal. Apple cider
- 1 1/2 c. Whiskey, preferably Fireball
- 1/2 c. Caramel
- 3 Cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 8 Apples
- Lemon juice, for brushing
Makes 8 servings
1. Pour apple cider, whiskey, caramel and add cinnamon sticks into the Crock Pot, and warm through on low for 2 hours.
2. As the cider is warming, core out 8 medium sized apples with a melon baller. Keep at least 1/2 cm of the apple and be careful not to puncture through the skin.
3. Ladle the warmed up boozy cider into the apple "cups" and add cinnamon sticks to garnish. Then, enjoy!
Original recipe from Delish.