Calling all muggles, wizards and everything in between (humans too), it's Halloween and you know what that means. Time to get lit. And not just any type of lit, we're talking Harry Potter lit.
Don't just do a few tequila shots and call it a day. If you're gonna get all dressed up and decked out for Halloween, your drinks better be too. These super boozy butterbeer mugs are everything a Harry Potter fan has ever dreamed of and more.
Even if you're not a fan of the wizards, this cocktail will definitely make you believe in magic.
- 4 oz. chilled cream soda
- 1 oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1/3 c. whipped cream
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- Butterscotch syrup, for drizzling
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Add cream soda to a glass.
2. Then the butterscotch schnapps.
3. Finally, add the vanilla vodka and stir well.
4. Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a bowl and allow it too cool so it's not piping hot. Then stir into the whipped cream.
5. Last but not least, top off with butterscotch syrup. MMmMMMmmMMMm!!!
YOU MAY NOW FEAST!!!
Original recipe from Delish.