These Fireball Apple Cider Shots Will Get You Fvcked Up This Halloween
Halloween is going to be lit this year.
Halloween is less than two weeks away and it's time to start thinking about party plans. Whether you're going out, staying in, or hosting an off the hook house party, you're going to need some booze to fuel you up for a night of Halloween haunting.
Skip the boring vodka shots or nasty tequila shots, we've got something WAYY better. These Fireball Apple Cider shots are exactly what you think they are - sweet, a little tart, a teeny spicy, and a whole lot boozy. It's the perfect fall themed booze that will warm up your body for those cold October nights.
Here's how you make them!
- 1 Cup Apple Cider
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 Envelopes Unflavoured Gelatin
- 1 Cup Fireball Whiskey
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Cinnamon
- Apple Slices
Makes: 16 shots
1. Add apple cider and lemon juice to a small saucepan, then add the gelatin and allow it to bloom for 5 minutes.
2. Then place the saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a low simmer allowing all the gelatin to dissolve. Add the Fireball as you stir it in and remove from heat.
3. Evenly distribute mixture among 16 plastic shot glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Pro-tip: It's best to use flimsy plastic shot glasses so that you can squeeze the shot into your mouth.
4. Garnish with whipped cream, a pinch of cinnamon, and a small slice of apple on top and....
Original recipe from Delish.