These Gin And Tonic Popsicles Are The Sweetest Way To Get Drunk This Summer
A classic gin and tonic may be your poison of choice, but some times it feels like it just doesn't cut it. What better way to turn it up a thousand notches than to turn your favourite drink into popsicle form.
These gin and tonic pops are stupid easy to make and are literally the best sweet treat to enjoy in the summer. Cool down and get lit at the same time with these pops and your summer will truly be complete.
Here's how to make them!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup limeade
- 1 cup tonic water
- 1/2 cup Gin
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 12 lime slices, 1/4" thick
- 12 dixie cups
- 12 popsicle sticks
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, limeade, tonic water, and gin.
2. Zest and juice 1 lime and add it to the mixture. Then with a whisk, mix well until everything is smooth.
4. Pour the mixture evenly into 12 dixie cups. Then pierce the each slice of lime in the centre with a popsicle stick and place each lime and popsicle stick on top of the mixture in the dixie cups.
5. Place the pops in the freezer for at least 5 hours. When they're completely solid, remove the dixie cups from the popsicle and they are ready to be devoured!
Original recipe found on Delish
Other recipes you'll love...