If there's one thing I love about baking, is that the opportunities are endless. You can make cake pops, cake pie, matcha cheesecake, ice cream cake, etc. But more importantly, you can bake just about anything with alcohol. So please behold THE MOSCOW MULE CUPCAKE!
These boozy cupcakes will get you lit in record time, AND they taste delicious. Ditch your basic vodka shots, because who really like taking shots anyway? These alcoholic cupcakes are infused with your favourite moscow mule flavours of ginger and vodka, and you don't even have to worry about priming your stomach before getting drunk - these cupcakes will do that for you. The best part, they're ridiculously easy to make.
So get ready to bake and booze! Here's how you make moscow mule cupcakes.
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 12 oz. Can Ginger Beer
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 4 Cups Confectionary Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Vodka
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Zest
- Lime Slices, for garnish
- Fresh Mint, for garnish
Makes 16 cupcakes
1. Preheat your oven to 350 °F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
2. In a large bowl, add the vanilla cake mix, ground ginger, and ginger beer. Then using a stand-up mixer or hand mixer, whisk until fully combined.
3. Pour out the cupcake mixture evenly into cupcake liners. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Now for the frosting! Add softened butter and confectionary sugar to a bowl and whisk with a hand mixer (or stand-up mixer) until fluffy. Then add lime juice, lime zest, and vodka, and beat until fully combined.
Recommended for you
5. Allow the cupcakes the cool completely then pipe on the boozy buttercream!
6. Garnish each cupcake with a lime slice and a sprig of mint.
AND NOW YOU MAY FEAST!
Original recipe from Delish.
If you liked this, you will love: