These Piña Colada Pineapple Drinks Will Keep You Drunk All Summer
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Summer 2017 is the season of the pineapple. If you haven't already bought dozens of impulse pineapple knick knack buys (pineapple t-shirts, pineapple makeup bags, pineapple phone cases, pineapple vases), I don't know where you've been all summer.
But there is sound reason for this pineapple craze. It's simply because pineapples are so damn sweet and delicious, and we've got just the drink to satisfy your pineapple craze.
These Pina Colada Pineapple Cups are an ode to summer and btw, will get you drunk AF. If the suggested serving of rum is not enough for you, please feel free to adjust to your liking 😉.
- 2 pineapples
- 4 oz. light rum
- 1 oz. dark rum
- 4 oz. Coconut Cream
- 2/3 cup chopped pineapple
- 1-2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1-2 oz. coconut milk
1. Cut off the top of the pineapples.
2. Core the inside of the pineapple being careful not to puncture the skin. If you don't have a pineapple corer, not to worry. Just run a knife around the inside of the skin, make 2 slice across the core of the pineapple (making an "x") and with a very large spoon, scoop out the inside.
3. If you are using a pineapple corer, you must also remove the remaining middle core piece carefully with a knife.
4. Chop up the pineapple into slices and set aside.
5. In a blender, mix light rum, dark rum, coconut cream, pineapple juice, coconut milk, pineapple slices, and ice. Blend until you get a slushy consistency.
6. Divide the drink into the two separate pineapples, decorate with fruit or cute little Hawaiian umbrellas, and enjoy!
Original recipe found on Delish.