Christmas is such a warm and cozy time for family and friends, but if your family is anything like mine (well actually, my boyfriend's family) then you like to get drunk.
You love making boozy eggnog and mulled wine, Fireball shots and spiked apple cider. So this year, you've got to try these Santa hat jello shots. They're super easy to make and will get you drunk faster than you can say "Ho, ho, h..."
And I mean, c'mon. Just look at them. How adorable are they?! Taking little Santa hat shots? I don't know what could possibly be cuter. So impress your guests at your Christmas party this holiday season and get ready to be on Santa's naughty list.
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1 package strawberry jell-o
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- whipped cream
Makes 12 shots
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. In a saucepan, add the water and bring it to a boil. Once boiled, removed from heat and add jello package and vodka.
2. Allow the mixture to cool just a little and then pour into 12 plastic shot glasses. Then refrigerate for about 1 hour until completely set.
3. In the meantime, chop the tops off of the strawberries.
4. Take the jello shots out of the fridge, dollop some whipped cream on top, place the strawberries with the pointy tip upwards, and add another tiny dollop of cream on the tip to look like a Santa hat.
And now everybody, SHOTS!