This Alcoholic Watermelon Candy Slushie Is Summer In A Cup
Summer vibes you can drink.
Watermelon and alcohol are basically synonyms for summer. The cool, refreshing taste of watermelon paired with a lit summer that our best friend alcohol will provide, is a match made in tropical heaven.
But this drink isn't just your average boozy watermelon beverage - oh no. It's your fave Watermelon Sour Patch candy made into alcoholic goodness! They're delicious and dangerous... just the way we like it.
- 1/4 cup of Sour Patch Watermelon candy
- 1 cup of vodka
- 1 cup Sprite
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Pink food coloring (optional)
1. Soak 1/4 cup of watermelon candy in 1 cup of vodka. Let it sit over night.
2. Strain out the watermelon candy from the infused vodka so that only the liquid is left.
2. In a blender, add 2 oz. of infused vodka, Sprite, pink lemonade, pink food colouring (optional) and ice.
3. Mix to combine.
4. Rim your serving glass with sprinkles.
5. Pour the slushie into your sprinkle-rimmed glass and decorate with watermelon candy.
6. Get watermelon wasted.
Recipe found on Delish
Other recipes you might love...