Summer without rosé is like salt without pepper. But summer without this super yummy frozen strawberry rosé slushie...is just wrong.
It is the perfect summer drink fit for a sun-drenched patio party with you and the girl squad or with bae. The sweet taste of the strawberries compliments the refreshing rosé, and the drink is so smooth and fruit that you'll probably be able to down a couple a little faster than you thought.
And if I haven't convinced you enough, I mean c'mon, it's pink! Soooo cute! So here's how to make the frozen strawberry rosé slushi (a.k.a. the frosé).
- 375 mL rosé, chilled
- 500 mL rosé, frozen
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1-2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
1. Fill an ice cube mould (typical size is about 19-20 oz.) with 500 mL of rosé. Chill in the freezer over night until completely solid.
2. In a blender, add 375 mL rosé, chopped strawberries, 1-2 oz. vodka (depending on how strong you like it), 1 oz. elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and a few rosé ice cubes. Then mix.
3. If mixture is too watery, add more rosé ice cubes and blend.
4. Serve in a chilled glass and garnish with more strawberries!
Recipe inspired by Delish