11 Things You Need To Know About Hilary Duff's Baby Daddy Matthew Koma
He's a singer, musician and record producer.
Lizzie McGuire fans, get excited!and we couldn't be happier for her. We're so happy to see that Hilary is back in a healthy happy relationship and she's pregnant with her second child.
Hilary has a six-year-old son with her ex Mike Comrie, so this will be her first daughter! We're so excited for her. Hilary is currently dating singer and record producer, Matthew Koma. But what else do we really know about him?
We've gathered some facts about Hilary's baby daddy. There isn't much information on Matthew out there, so we decided to do some digging, so we can tell you more about the man that's making Hilary so happy!
1. His real name is Matthew Blair.
2. Matthew and Hilary dated before! In an interview, she said "third time's the charm" so they've definitely had an on again/off again relationship.
3. They got back together in December 2017.
4. He was born in Brooklyn and grew up on Staten Island.
5. He's a proud uncle!
6. Matthew's guilty pleasure is "cancelling plans". He's literally all of us (lol), he secretly loves it when plans fall through so he doesn't have to go.
7.He's an animal lover! This is a picture of him and his dog (that recently passed away😓).
8. He can play the guitar, the drums, piano and the clarinet.
9. He wrote his first song when he was only nine-years-old and it was about his broken heart (lol).
10. Matthew works closely with Zedd. He actually wrote the 2013 hit "Clarity" for him.
11. He's a big fan of Bruce Springsteen and Elvis Costello.