If you've been busy trying to follow the Kardashian news, you may have missed this little tidbit of information. Between Kylie announcing her pregnancy, Kim sending her haters fragrances inside of literal chocolate boxes and Khloe living her best life with Tristan Thompson, you may have missed Kendall revealing her newest boyfriend.
Kendall and her NBA all-star boyfriend, Blake Griffin have been reportedly dating since October of 2017. Kendall Jenner is used to being the centre of attention when it comes to the media, but Griffin on the other hand - not so much. Apart from his current falling out with his ex-fiancee Brynn Cameron, Griffin usually stays out of the limelight.
Here are some things you may not know about Blake Griffin.
1. Griffin dated his longtime ex-girlfriend Brynn Cameron for five years.
2. He has been endorsed by Nike, Subway, McDonalds and EA Sports.
3. Griffin is accused of not providing financial support for his ex-girlfriend and their kids.
4. Griffin's full name is Blake Austin Griffin.
5. He is involved with an initiative "With My Own Two Hands" that helps communities in need to become self-sufficient.
6. His father is a former university basketball star.
7. He broke his kneecap during a basketball game.
8. Griffin and his brother look like twins!
9. Griffin's net-worth is approximately $30 million.
10. He and his siblings were homeschooled by his mother.
11. Griffin is involved with "Vision To Learn" where they provide vision screening and glasses to kids in need in the LA area.
12. He won the NBA Slam Dunk Contest in 2011.