9 Craziest "Push" Presents Celebrities Received After Becoming Moms
It must be nice to be a rich mom in Hollywood.
What's the deal with "push" presents? The term is relatively new, so in case you're not sure, here's the definition. "A Push Present is a gift given to a woman shortly after she has given birth, typically by her spouse or partner." It's a gift typically given to a new mother shortly after she's given birth.
The trend has become huge, especially in Hollywood. The trend is still going strong, considering Kylie Jenner got received an incredibly generous gift this past weekend - worth a cool $1.4 million dollars. You can read more about that below. So apparently, if you're a celebrity and you push out a baby, you're in for some seriously crazy presents.
Here's a list of the craziest luxury items our favourite celebs have received as "push" presents.
1. We should blame Kim Kardashian because she's the reason why push presents became so popular. Kanye West gifted Kim a $1 million dollar diamond studded choker by Lorraine Schwartz.
2. Fashion designer, Rachel Zoe received an outrageous Neil Lane ring - yes Neil Lane, like Neil Lane, the official jeweller of The Bachelor. You can see Zoe's 10-carat diamond ring above.
3. Kristin Cavallari received a Hermès Birkin bag from her football husband, Jay Cutler. Ah, it must be nice to be rich.
4. Jessica Alba was gifted a gold and diamond Franck Muller watch from her husband Cash Warren. The watch is reportedly worth $54,000 dollars.
5. Jennifer Lopez was gifted Canary diamond earrings and a matching ring when her twin babies were born. The set was reportedly worth $2.5 million dollars!
6. Nicole Kidman received two big gifts from her country singer husband, Keith Urban. A $73,000 Cartier trinity ring when her first daughter was born, and $120,000 cross necklace when her second daughter was born.
7. Tamar Braxton received a massive ring from her husband at the time, Vincent Herbert for pushing out their only child. The cushion-cut stone is surrounded by a halo of mini diamonds on a micropavé band. You can see her huge ring shining in this video she posted on Instagram.
8. Queen B was rightfully gifted a blue diamond ring after giving birth to Blue Ivy. Our best guess is that the diamond is about 8 to 10 carats! Also, brownie points to Jay for gifting a blue diamond after their daughter's name.
9. The newest celeb to be gifted an extremely luxurious push present is none other than Kylie Jenner, herself. On the weekend, she Snapchatted a picture of her brand new Ferrari, gifted to her by her baby daddy Travis Scott.
Source: Brit + Co