If you thought a waterside mini-mansion was probably out of your budget, think again!
These houses for sale in Nova Scotia are beautiful and affordable, and the best part is that the province is looking for people to move there ASAP.
Back in December, the Nova Scotia government launched a campaign aiming to bring thousands more Canadians to the sea-bound coast.
In particular, they’re encouraging Canucks who are working from home to consider moving to the oceanside by using the tagline: "If you can do your job from anywhere, do it from here."
In addition to glorious coastlines, bustling urban cities and “endless beaches,” they’re also promising affordable housing.
Here's a look at what's on offer in Canada's Ocean Playground right now:
Little Brook Nook
Address: 1197 Hwy. 1, Little Brook, NS
Description: With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this adorable oceanside home is a steal at less than $180,000. With endless views, sunsets to die for and plenty of outdoor space, it’s easy to fall in love.
Address: 539 Heckmans Island Rd., Garden Lots, NS
Description: With over 200 feet of direct oceanfront on Tanner’s Pass, this is a true water-lover’s paradise. This little slice of heaven has been constructed on a rock shelf and has the most peaceful setting imaginable.
Parker's Cove Cabin
Address: 46 School St., Parkers Cove, NS
Description: Just steps from the coastline, this three-bedroom home is surprisingly affordable at just over $250,000. Located on a sleepy side street with life-affirming views, you can’t go wrong with this home.
Full-Time Holiday Home
Address: 400 Dundee Hills Rd., Dundee, NS
Description: With spectacular views of the Bras d'Or Lake on Cape Breton Island, this would be the perfect place to create a one-of-a-kind home office. It’s pretty huge, has outstanding surroundings and is way cheaper than a downtown condo in so many Canadian cities.
Backyard Beach Resort
Address: St. George's Channel, NS
Description: Ever dreamed of having your very own private beach in your backyard? This home comes with four acres of land and waterfront views in every direction — yet it costs just $265,000!
Address: 5006 Hwy. 7, Liscomb, NS
Description: This property has four acres of ocean frontage in a protected bay, and you can even buy a boat if you want to live here. There’s enough space for garden parties galore with a huge back deck and jaw-dropping views. Dreamy!
Beachside White House
Address: 5557 Granville Rd., Granville Ferry, NS
Description: This four-bedroom, three-bathroom home overlooks the water in the picturesque region of Granville Ferry. It’s got plenty of space, including a self-contained apartment, and would be the perfect place to set up a permanent work-from-home base.
Gold River Gem
Address: 5950 Hwy. 3, Gold River, NS
Description: For less than $330,000, this stunning home in Gold River appears to be a true bargain compared to pricy Toronto-based properties. The house is modern and comes with beautiful views of Mahone Bay. What’s not to love?
- House For Sale In Nova Scotia Looks Like It Could Be In B.C. - Narcity ›
- Travel To Atlantic Canada Could Restart For Canadians By July 14 - Narcity ›
- Nova Scotia Waterfront Home For Sale Has A 3K Foot Oceanside Trail - Narcity ›
- Cottage For Sale In Nova Scotia Has A Private Pond & Somehow Only Costs $350k - Narcity ›
- House For Sale In Nova Scotia Is A Secluded Oasis & Costs $210K - Narcity ›
- Houses For Sale In Nova Scotia Are So Cheap & Right By The Ocean - Narcity ›
- House For Sale In Nova Scotia Is Steps From The Water & Costs $349K - Narcity ›
- House For Sale In Nova Scotia Is So Cheap & Has A Full-On Oceanside Golf Course For A Yard - Narcity ›
- 9 Super Cheap Nova Scotia Homes For Sale Right Now That Are So Adorable - Narcity ›
- Nova Scotia House For Sale Is So Cheap & A Vintage Dream Come True - Narcity ›