17 Reasons Why You Need Canadian Friends In Your Life
They're the best, eh?
Canadians are truly a special breed. They may seem a little quirky at times, but beyond their spirited nature is a warmth and kindness that is both admirable and infectious.
If you haven't made any Canadian friends yet, here are 16 solid reasons why you need to do so right now:
1. Their politeness will rub off on you.
You'll bein no time.
2. They'll introduce you to new ways of communication.
Whether it be local slang fromand or regional slang from , you'll have lots of fun engaging in Canuck speech.
3. They'll teach you a thing or two about sensible fashion.
: it's not just warm and comfy, it's super stylish too.
4. They'll show you the ways of Roll Up The Rim.
You may, but it's a risk you'll have to take.
5. They're not ones to hold grudges (for the most part).
In fact,is one of their favourite pastimes.
6. They'll train you to survive the unsurvivable winters.
You'd be especially lucky to befriend someone from.
7. They'll cater to your sweet tooth.
Fromto , you'll eat at your heart out.
8. They'll impart their revered Canadian wisdom to you.
Their usefulwill change your life.
9. They'll help you improve your tolerance.
Not only for, but also for
10. They'll go on Timmies runs with you.
that dark roast will eventually not taste like dirt to you.
Recommended for you
11. They'll make you appreciate things you never did before.
If you weren't abefore, you're going to be now (even if just as a bandwagoner)
12. They'll keep you active and in touch with nature.
in the country, and they'll take you there.
13. They'll help you gain skills you never thought you needed.
Like the proper shovelling technique or how to make a perfect cut on a.
14. They'll introduce you to their attractive Canadian friends.
You might just land yourself aor .
15. They might be able to teach you a second language.
A lot of Canadians are.
16. Their parents will gift you all sorts of cool merch.
Expect a closet full of.
17. They'll accept you for who you are.
Because that is the.