It’s time to shop! Today, Amazon Prime Day in Canada is offering some incredible deals. To make your life easier, we have rounded up of the best money savers! Get your wallets ready.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Amazon Prime Day is happening today and tomorrow on Tuesday in Canada. This means there are insanely good deals on everything, including electronics, home decor, clothing, and more.
The amount of savings ranges depending on the item and can be anywhere from 20% off to 50% off and above! It can be daunting to find the best deals, so we did it for you. You are welcome.
- Echo Dot - $29.99 (57% off)
- Echo Second Generation - $69.99 (46% off)
- Sennheiser Headphones - $129.95 (60% off)
- Chrombooks and Tablets - 60% off
- Brother All-in-One Laser Printer - $199.99 (52% off)
Clothing and Accessories:
- Adidas - 50% off
- Champion - 40% off
- Calvin Klein - 30% off
- Samsonite luggage set - 70% off
- Mattresses and bedding - 30% off
- Breville appliances - $82.98 - $489.99
- PatioFlare outdoor furniture - 43% off
- Cuisinart appliances - $34.99 - $209.99
- Robotic vaccumes - 52% off
- Luxury Beauty - 40% off
- Oral-B brushes - 40% off
- Crest 3D Whitestrips - 50% off
- Revlon hair appliances - 25% off
- Braun shaving appliances - 20% off
Outdoor and Sports:
- Retrospec paddle board bundle - 30% off
- NordicTrack treadmill - 51% off
- Marmot camping equipment - 40% off
Some of the deals, like jewelry, have a limited number of items, so be sure to get them before they sell out!
Just a friendly reminder that these deals are for Amazon Prime members only. But if you don’t have a Prime account, don’t worry. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial, which not only gives you access to the deals, but also allows you to take advantage of free delivery and Prime video and music.
These great deals are set to last up to 48 hours on the Amazon website, so get it while you can! Last year, Amazon stated that they sold 100 million products worldwide, which is more than any previous Prime Day in history.