It seems like there are new products out every single day and so many of them pretty much do the exact same thing. That's where recommendations from online reviews, friends and family, and even celebrities come in handy. Here in Canada, it can also be nice to take the recommendations of fellow Canadians, because who knows us better than ourselves? It's especially nice because a list of Canadians' favourite products of the year was just revealed for 2019.
The list is put out annually by Product of The Year. Each year, they take submissions from companies and, with the help of a jury of industry experts, compile them into a short-list for various categories. Consumers are then able to vote on the various categories through an online survey. At the end of all that, Canadians are left with a long list of products that we all love.
The list includes a huge variety of products like beauty, makeup, hair, and skin care products, food and snacks, household goods and appliances, and even furniture. This year there are a total of 37 categories, meaning there is a total of 37 winners of Product of The Year. These were some of the products that Canadians are loving this year.
- Nude by Nature Perfecting Concealer
- Maybelline New York Tattoo Brow Peel-off Tint
- L'Oréal Paris Invisible Dry Shampoo Fresh Crush
- L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise
- Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Cicacream
Snacks and Food:
- MadeGood Double Chocolate Soft-Baked Mini Cookies
- IÖGO nanö Mozzarella Cheese in Portion Pack
- Signature Cauliflower Crust Spinach Alfredo Pizza
- Prime Raised Without Antibiotics Frozen Chicken
- HÄAGEN-DAZS Non-Dairy
- Halo Top
- MadeGood Vanilla Crispy Squares
Household Goods and Appliances:
- Snuggle Sheets Plus SuperFresh
- Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Freestanding Induction Range
- Danby Parcel Guard
- CHI Easy Steam Garment Steamer
- TEMPUR-PEDIC PRO SERIES
You can see the full list of 2019 product winners on their website here.