Who doesn't love a good sale? It looks like Indigo is wanting to help you beat the winter blues by making your Friday even better. Indigo is currently having a huge sale all across Canada and you can get up to 80% off!
For a limited time only, Indigo is offering up to up to 80% off select items, according to Red Flag Deals. This means you can get major savings on several items in the Clearance section, such as books, home decor, apparel, accessories, electronics and more! There are so many great things available for sale at Indigo Canada so we are seriously stoked on this sale.
On top of their major discounts, Indigo is also offering free shipping sitewide! The store usually charges for shipping on purchases $25 or under, so there's no better time to order something online from Indigo Canada. The free shipping with no minimum purchase is only until the end of today, so make sure you hurry on over to their website.
So how do you get in on this sale? No special promo codes are needed to shop the incredible deals available at Indigo right now. All discounts are already applied online and in stores.
Not sure where to start since so many products are marked down? Check out some of the best deals available on Indigo's website right now.
- Crackled-Bead Led 30-Light Indoor/outdoor Strand - $9.50 (regularly $25.00)
- Neon Girl Power Wall Décor - $19.50 (regularly $89.50)
- LED Neon Heart - $6.00 (regularly $15.00)
- Bird String Lights - $7.50 (regularly $25.00)
- Dylan Double Pocket Tote - $24.50 (regularly $49.50)
- Supersoft Scarf Fair Isle Grey - $15.50 (regularly $39.50)
- Love and Lore Grande Purl-Knit Mittens - $12.00 (regularly $29.50)
- Super Soft Scarf Noel Plaid - $15.50 (regularly $39.50)
- 2019 12-Month Enclosed Spiral Planner Black Confetti - $9.00 (regularly $30.00)
- 2019 17-Month Spiral Planner Blush Split - $14.00 (regularly $28.00)
- 2018-2019 Academic Kate Spade New York Large Agenda - $5.00 (regularly $42.00)