Loblaws Is Celebrating Black Friday By Making Their Entire Store Tax Free This Weekend
Loblaws will be having a No Tax Promotion for Black Friday 2018 in Canada.
Groceries are something every single person needs to spend money on, so why not get a great deal on a basic necessity and get your groceries during Loblaws' Black Friday sale? This year, the chain is having a huge No Tax promotion and every single thing in the store will be tax-free.
This sale means major saving on tons of things. According to RedFlagDeals, the No Tax promotion applies to everything from electronics to groceries and clothes.
There will be "discounts on Joe Fresh apparel, health & beauty, baby products, floral, lawn & garden items, and general merchandise such as electronics, kitchen prep, bed & bath, and home decor", according to RedFlagDeals.
So you'll be able to save on everything! What better time to get your groceries or to get an electronic you've been eying?
Based on their Black Friday flyer, there are also several discounts on a variety of items. Here's a look at some of the deals:
Joe Fresh Apparel
- November 23 to 25: 30% off all apparel
- November 23 to 25: Women's Puffers - $19.00 (regularly $39.00)
- November 23 to 25: Men's Puffers - $29.00 (regularly $59.00)
- Google Chromecast - $34.99
- RCA Home Theatre Projector - $69.99
- Monster Nomad Speaker - $109.99
Groceries (Deals valid starting on November 22nd)
- Blackberries or Raspberries, 170g - $1.69
- Ristorante or Casa Di Mama Pizza - $2.99
- Lay's, Doritos, or Tostitos - $2.49
The Black Friday flyer deals officially start tomorrow on November 23rd at 6 AM, so you can get a head start on your Black Friday shopping if you start early. According to RedFlagDeals, offers are available all the way until November 28 or while supplies last.