Aspiring social media influencers, say hello to your dream job! Vidanta Resorts is hiring an ambassador to vacation at their luxurious five-star accommodations for an entire year, and make a six-figure salary doing it.
The chosen hire will serve as Vidanta's on-location social media ambassador. Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to, staying in the luxury Vidanta suites, eating gourmet meals, getting spa treatments, hanging by the pool and relaxing on the beach.
Of course, the ambassador will also be tasked with taking photos and videos of their on-resort experiences. But, for the seasoned Instagrammer, that's just part of the fun.
According to Vidanta, here are just some of the perks of the social media ambassador job, aside from the jaw-dropping yearly pay:
- VIP access at a primo DJ set
- Ushering baby turtles into the ocean
- Learning to salsa dance
- Learning new recipes from Michelin Star chefs
- Improving your swing on some of the best golf courses in the world
- Trying out new luxury spa treatments
- Expanding your repertoire at Karaoke Night
- Tasting the difference between Blanco, Resposado, and Añejo tequila
- Having a pair of sunglasses for EVERY. OCCASION.
Vidanta's ambassador will spend time at all six of their opulent beachfront locations in Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Penasco, Acapulco and Nuevo Vallarta.
To apply, you'll have to fill out this application form and submit it by October 21st. With your application, you'll have to provide all of your social media handles and your resume. You even have the option of submitting a video to make your application stand out. Extra preference is given to those with sales and marketing experience, but anyone can apply.
Only one lucky candidate will get the offer, so make it count. Good luck!