Valentine's Day is around the corner and Tim Hortons has given us our present early this year. Starting tomorrow, five new baked treats and two new beverages will be available in Tim Hortons restaurants across Canada. This V-Day, Tims wants you to treat yourself to something extra special - a Red Velvet Iced Capp. Or if you want something warm and cozy, the Red Velvet Latte.
Tim Hortons' signature treat this February is the Be Mine donut, a heart-shaped Boston cream donut dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with red sugar. The Be Mine donut is here for a super limited time, until February 19th. As for the rest, Canadians have until March 12th to give them a try.
According to Tim Hortons' Head of Marketing, "Canadians will really feel the love this Valentine's Day at Tim Hortons". We couldn't agree more. Take a look at everything new to love at Timmies this Valentine's Day:
- Be Mine Donut: A heart-shaped donut filled with delicious Boston Cream filling and dipped in chocolate fondant. A red sugar shimmer is sprinkled on top to bring a sparkle for that special someone. $1.19*
- Red Velvet Muffin: One of the most requested seasonal items, this red velvet muffin is made with delicious semi-sweet chocolate chips and a Cream Cheese filling. $1.69*
- Red Velvet Filled Cookie: When red velvet and the art of cookie making come together, they make this Valentine's Day delight. Similar to the muffin, this cookie is made from delicious semi-sweet chocolate chips and has a Cream Cheese filing. $1.49*
- NEW Red Velvet French Vanilla: Stay warm this Valentine's Day with a Tim Hortons French Vanilla hot beverage infused with red velvet syrup adorned with whipped topping and a sprinkle of red velvet flavoured sugar shimmer. $2.99 *
- NEW Red Velvet Hot Chocolate: Topped with a dusting of red velvet flavoured sugar shimmer over whipped topping, cuddle up with a loved one and share a Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate infused with red velvet syrup. $2.69 *
These are the two new red velvet beverages on the Tims menu:
- NEW Red Velvet Latte: Red velvet syrup infused milk is poured on top of fresh espresso. To finish the drink, red velvet flavoured sugar shimmer is sprinkled over a whipped topping – you'll love it a latte! $3.59 *
- NEW Red Velvet Iced Capp®: Tim Hortons signature Iced Capp is infused with red velvet syrup. Whipped topping is dusted with red velvet sugar shimmer to catch your Valentine's eye. $3.79 *
Just last week, Tim Hortons announced that their classic Iced Capp beverage will soon be available at Canadian retail stores as ready-to-drink bottles. Canadians will also soon be able to find the Double Double Coffee Bar, a caffeinated snack bar version of the Tim Hortons Double Double coffee.
Note that the prices of all the new Tim Hortons products vary by region and these prices don't include applicable taxes. The Tim Hortons Valentine's Day menu items will be available at participating locations on February 6th.