We still can't believe Friends will be celebrating its 25th anniversary next weekend. We're crying happy and sad tears. You can celebrate with your friends by going to this Central Perk Popup coming to Arizona soon.
Next weekend Central Perk is going to specific locations around the country. USA Today first broke the news announcing that "fabric and waterproof versions of the sofa are being placed around key locations." For all of you die-hard Friends fans, get ready because the iconic orange couch will be featured at the Grand Canyon.
Central Perk's iconic orange couch made its debut in the very first episode of the season and continued to be an important part of the show. We still can't believe it's been 15 years since the show ended! You and your friends should pack your bags and go on an adventure to find the iconic couch.
We're unsure of what to expect with this popup, but as long as the orange couch is there we're happy! It's said that the beloved couch will only be available for a short time. If you're making a trip to the Grand Canyon this month you could get the chance to feel apart of the Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, and Ross's crew.
Although it's not the original couch, these 30 replica couches will help you live out your Friends dream. You can find the original set at the Warner Bros. Studio in Hollywood. On the set you can relive your favorite scenes from the show.
Below is a list of other locations you can find the popup, according to USA Today:
- Empire State Building (New York) (Sept. 21-22)
- Friends Pop-Up Experience (New York) (Sept. 7-Oct. 7)
- Tribeca Television Festival (New York)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona)
- Maggie Daley Park (Chicago) (Sept. 21)
- Willis Tower (Chicago) (Sept. 20-22)
- Jackson Square (New Orleans) (Sept. 19-22)
- Klyde Warren Park (Dallas) (Sept. 13-29)
- Reunion Tower (Dallas) (Sept. 16-30)
- US Bank Tower (Los Angeles) (Sept. 16-22)
- AT&T stores (Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, New York, Anchorage, Alaska; Mall of America in Minnesota)
This article’s cover image was used for illustrative purposes only. These images were taken at Central Perk SG and Central Perk Popup Cafe Sydney.