Ontario Has Houses As Cheap As $83K & You Could Do So Much With Them (VIDEO)
In Ontario, houses often come with a hefty price tag. However, there are still some spots around the province that are both spacious and affordable. If you're in the market for a new home but don't want to break the budget, you can check out some of these roomy places. Ontario's cheap houses let you live your most comfortable life without going broke.
Major cities like Toronto and Ottawa are known for their soaring real estate prices, but other areas in Ontario offer far more affordable rates.
You can find some spacious spots for under $100,000 and you don't have to compromise on size.
In the fall, Narcity discovered the cheapest house on the Toronto market, which was listed at $399,900 and it was super tiny.
Compared to the price of this tiny home, these larger houses around the province are a steal.
Whether you're a single-family or looking to be a first-time homebuyer, these spots are ideal for buyers on a budget.
Recently, Toronto housing prices have begun to fall, so it might be worth keeping an eye on the city's market as well.
Start packing your bags and planning the decor for these cheap, spacious homes.
Secluded 3-Bedroom Home
Address: 19 Hunters Run Ln., Chalk River, ON
Description: If you're looking to unplug, this place is perfect. This charming home is on a secluded street, so you don't have to worry about any neighbours.
Spacious 4-Bedroom Home
Address: 20 Brooks St., Manitouwadge, ON
Description: Complete with a walk-in closet, rec room, and three-car driveway, this place is ideal for a single-family.
Large 4-Bedroom Home
Address: 14 Terrace Crt., Schreiber, ON
Description: With an updated kitchen and bright rec room, this spot is affordable and homey.
Address: 65 Lakeview Dr., Terrace Bay, ON
Description: Perfect for a single-family, this two-bedroom home will give you lakeside views.
Spacious Home With 2 Bedrooms
Address: 330 Cameron St., Thunder Bay, ON
Description: This space may be a fixer-upper, but it offers a gorgeous exterior and tons of space.
Bright 3-Bedroom Home
Address: 1 Third St., Webbwood, ON
Description: Close to amenities, this home is the perfect spot to call home.
- Ontario Home For Sale At $400K Looks So Different Across The Province - Narcity ›
- Best Place To Buy Real Estate In Canada: 6 Houses For Sale - Narcity ›
- Ontario Home Are The Worst To Buy In These 3 Spots - Narcity ›
- Niagara Home For Sale Has A Gazebo That's Worthy Of Monet - Narcity ›
- 5 Ontario Cities With The Lowest Property Tax Rates Right Now - Narcity ›
- These Ontario Spots Are Some Of The Cheapest Places To Rent RN & 1 Of Them Is In The GTA - Narcity ›
- You Can Buy 2 Ontario Houses For $700K & They Offer Panoramic River Views - Narcity ›
- A 'Farmcore' Ontario Home Is Selling For $800K & You Might Never Need To Buy Groceries Again - Narcity ›