You probably already have plans to go to the Florida Strawberry Festival debuting for the season this weekend - but what about the Blueberry Fest? That's right, Kissimmee's Blueberry Festival is just over a month away and you absolutely need to add this event to your Spring bucket list.
Tickets are only $10 and include admission to the winery where you will find a special guided wine tasting, as well as an array of blueberry-themed beers. On the normal festival grounds there will be live entertainment, craft and art shows, vendors, exhibitors, The Blueberry Patch Kids Zone, games, prizes, and an assortment of blueberry foods, plants, and pastries.
The Festival will take place this year at Formosa Garden's Event Center, 3050 Formosa Garden Blvd., Kissimmee, from March 28 to the 31. The event is expected to host tens of thousands of attendees.
Check out some photos of what to expect below:
FRESH blueberry shortcake:
Blueberry infused foods:
Fresh Florida berries:
And so much more!
The event will benefit:
- Florida Blueberry Growers Association (Education- Research & Marketing)
- The Community Hope Center – Osceola County
- The Sunshine Foundation – Dream Village – Polk County
- Autism Society of Greater Orlando (ASGO) – Orange County
- Local 501c working as part of the event staff
For more information on the event, you can click here.