Finding places to chill during the weekend can sometimes to a challenge. Especially when it comes to trying new places. Sure we have a ton of different cafes popping up across the city, but when it comes to bars, we could use more. This new bar is bound to instantly give you boujee vibes. From the copper touches in the room to the rustic white walls, this new bar will quickly become your favourite place to chill at.
Not only does this new bar have their design on point, they also serve up unbelievable food. The new spot specializes in Southern style BBQ food and it looks so good. Not to mention the delicious mac n' cheese that is served on the side. This will by far be the fanciest BBQ place you have been to!
Lexington Smokehouse and Bar opened up in Ottawa this week and it is the perfect place to chill during your weekend. This new spot serves Southern-style kitchen and smokehouse offering delicious barbecue in Westboro. They also serve up amazing hand-crafted cocktails, local beer and great wine. Some of their Southern-style food includes:
- Starters: Deviled Eggs, Charred Brussel Sprouts, Fried Pickle
- Mains: Ribs, The Chop, The Half-Bird, The Shrimp n Grits, Casserole
- Sides: Fresh Cut Brined Fries, Mac and Cheese, Smoked Bacon + Egg Potato
- Handhelds: Carolina Pulled Pork, Fork and Knife Chicken, Brisket Crunch
- Salads: Southern Wedge, Mason Jar Avocado, Caesar
All of their cocktails are hand-crafted and perfect for the weekend. Even if you don't drink, Lexington Smokehouse and Bar has a lot of options to offer up, from Kombucha to Happy Goat Cold Brew, this bar has got you covered. They serve a variety of beers, wines, and cocktails, some of their cocktails include:
- Pear Necessities: Crown Royal Northern Harvest, Spiced Pear, Lemon,
- Bourbon Detox: Four roses bourbon, macadamia nut, lemon, whites, walnut, Activated Charcoal
- Westboro Station: Buffalo Trace, Campari, Grapefruit, Dehydrated Aperol, Honey, fig, Bitters
- Smoky the Bear: Woodford Bourbon, Dillon’s Vermouth, Spiced cherry, smoke
- Boyfriend Jeans: Aperol, Grapefruit, Citrus, Soda, Bubbles.
Lexington Smokehouse and Bar is located at 344 Richmond Road and you should 100% make your way here this weekend! Enjoy a delicious meal and sip on some amazing cocktails. They are open on Sunday to Thursday from 4pm to 1am and on Friday and Saturday from 4pm to 2am. For more information about Ottawa's newest gem, visit their website here.