I don't know a single person who doesn't love brunch. And what do you most look forward to about brunch (besides the eggs benny of course)? MIMOSAS! Duh!
Who doesn't love a little Sunday brunch fade? But how can we make it even better? By adding ice cream! These super sweet and fruity (and boozy) Mimosa Floats are super easy to make, just about as easy as regular mimosas, and they're definitely way more fun and boujee than normal mimosas.
Have them for brunch or dessert - they'll never fail.
Here's how to make them!
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- star-shaped rainbow sprinkles
- 1 750 mL bottle of Champagne (or Prosecco)
- 1 pint rainbow sherbet
1. Melt 1/4 cups of white chocolate in a shallow bowl, and dip the rim of the glass in the melted white chocolate.
2. Pour your star-shaped rainbow sprinkles in another shallow bowl, and dip the rim of the glass into the sprinkles so that it sticks to the melted chocolate.
3. Scoop 2 scoops of sherbert into each glass.
4. And then pour in the bubblyyyy.