Social media and technology has taken over our lives. No matter where you go or what you do, someone is always creeping Facebook,Instagram, Snapchat and other social media platforms.
Generation X, Y and Z have no other choice then to depend on social media for several reasons. If you're not proficient with it, you'll totally be out of the loop, making you feel like a complete outsider. In today's world everyone uses social media, but there are certain topics and platforms that each gender will show more interest in.
After completing some thorough research and creeping several social media accounts, here's a list of 14 things that girls will do differently than guys on social media:
1. Men are more likely to use social media for dating or business.
2. Women will share more content, communicate and resort to self-help via social media.
Photo cred - Pew
3. The percentage of women keeping up with Facebook in a variety of categories is higher then men.
4. 56% of men like to use social media for quick info, coupons and deals.
5. While 71% of women are more interested in brands and fashion.
Photo cred - Neilsen