Search on Narcity


If you bought side tables from Winnners, Home Sense, or Marshalls, take note, as certain models were recently recalled because of an electric shock hazard.

In a press release Wednesday, the Government of Canada advised the public of the faulty furniture that was apparently sold in 2019.

Keep reading... Show less

At least 70 dogs have died and more than 80 are sick after eating dog food from Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc., according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 

According to the company, the recall includes Sportmix, Pro Pac Originals, Splash, Sportstrail, and Nunn Better dry dog and cat foods.

Keep reading... Show less

Thousands of products are part of the candle recall that has been issued by Health Canada because the products have been found to pose a fire and burn hazard.

The affected products are Revive's three-wick soy candles that come in a glass jar with white wax and a decorative metal lid with the Melaleuca logo.

Keep reading... Show less

Check your freezers, Canada! Multiple Kawartha ice cream products are being recalled by the company, due to the possible presence of pieces of metal.

In a notice shared on November 29, the federal government confirmed that Kawartha Dairy Limited was recalling a number of its products.

The reason for the recall, per the notice, is due to “extraneous material,” which in this case refers to pieces of metal.

Keep reading... Show less

In the latest news of potential food recalls in Canada, one man from Prince Edwards Island is having his 'bottled beef' and 'bottled chicken' investigated due to it possibly containing dangerous bacteria.

That's right, The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is letting the public know that they are looking into the bottled food made by a man named Robert Waite from PEI. Depending on what they find, a recall may be issued.*

Keep reading... Show less