This Boozy Big Bowl Rainbow Sherbet Punch Will Have You On The Floor Drunk AF
So you've seen our watermelon jello shots, unicorn shots, and even our gin and tonic popsicles, and while they're freaking AMAZING (you should defs try if you haven't already) you might feel that they're too much work.
We know you're lazy AF. So are we (lol). So we have the fix! This boozy big bowl punch is the easiest sh*t to make and it's freaking delicious. It's fruity, sweet, bubbly, and most importantly, it's alcoholic.
Skip having to wait for your jello shots to set overnight, you can make this boozy sherbet frappe punch right away...in fact as soon as you make it, we recommend that you serve it ASAP. Perfect for the impatient and lazy drinker. Cheers to a lazy summer!
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 can limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 5 cups lemon lme soda
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup Smirnoff Raspberry
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 pineapple chunks
- 1/2 strawberry slices
- 8-10 scoops rainbow sherbet
Serves 10-12 people
1. In a large punch bowl, add pineapple juice, limeade, and pink lemonade. Whisk all together until any frozen chunks are slushy.
2. Stir in lemon lime soda and confectioner's sugar until all the sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Add the fresh fruit and scoop in the rainbow sherbet and it's ready to be served!! Easy right?
Original recipe found on Grandbaby Cakes