11 PSL Inspired Foods In Toronto Because You're Basic AF
Tis the season for a Pumpkin Spice Latte! That's right, it's that basic time of the year that everyone looks forward to, and every year Toronto raises the bar when it comes to PSL inspired treats!
So if you want to be basic on a next level, here's a bunch of cool PSL inspired desserts that you absolutely have to try!
1. Pumpkin Cheese Donut @ San Remo Bakery // 374 Royal York Rd.
This is a combination of pumpkin spice, a donut and a cheesecake-like texture! Super delicious and also a good snack to pair with your next PSL.
2. Pumpkin Spice Muffin @ Tim Horton's // Various Locations
This one's great because you can get it almost anywhere (because there is a Timmy's almost anywhere). Even if you're not feeling for a PSL, this pairs well with your morning coffee.
3. Pumpkin Pie Macaron @ AG Macarons // 709 The Queensway
If you want to up your PSL game to the next classy level, then a pumpkin pie macaron will surely do! This fall treat will pair perfectly with your afternoon tea.
4. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Latte Cupcake @ Sweet Bites Bake Shoppe // 115 Trafalgar Rd., Oakville
Okay, this one might be a fair way outside of Toronto, but if you're venturing out of the city, it's worth a try! It combines that classic PSL taste you know and love, with caramel and placed in the form of a cupcake.
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Soft Serve @ Junked Food Co. // 507 Queen St. W
I'm pretty sure we're are wondering, how on earth did we survive without this before! It's the perfect way to combine fall and ice cream without making the cool treat seem out of season.
6. Pumpkin Spiced Cookie Dough @ Junked Food Co. // 507 Queen St. W
Pumpkin spiced cookie dough is actually a thing! When you cross one of Toronto's latest food crazes with one of the country's favourite drink crazes, you get this epic masterpiece.
7. Pumpkin Pie @ Wanda's Pie In The Sky // 287 Augusta Ave.
There's no pie like a pumpkin pie! Take it back even before the pumpkin spice latte existed with this fall classic.
8. Pumpkin Spice Brioche @ Fantail // 333 Roncesvalles Ave.
This tasty brioche bun isn't your average brioche. It's filled with pumpkin filling complete with the magic of the added pumpkin spice! Tasty!
9. Pumpkin Spice Madeleine @ Butter Avenue // 477 Queen St. W
This pumpkin spice chocolate is perfect for having a small treat if you're not feeling for something too big, but you still want that classic PSL taste. In chocolate form, the PSL still proves to emerge victorious.
10. Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut @ Krispy Kreme // 215 Harbord St.
The pumpkin spice cake donut combines the classic soft taste of a cake donut, with the fall vibe of the PSL. Classic with a twist!
11. Hazelnut Tiramisu with Pumpkin Spice Sauce @ J's Apron // 96 Harbord St.
This is how you make a tiramisu fall friendly, by adding an easy twist of pumpkin spice sauce! Although it is a very subtle touch, the tiramisu's coffee flavour recreates the PSL flavour in a whole new way!