The 2016 Rio Olympics are just around the corner, and our athletes are training harder than ever, getting ready to make us proud!
A pretty big portion of the Canadian Olympic team is from Toronto, which shouldn't be a surprise. We only breed the finest, after all!
We were able to track down 11 social-media-saavy Toronto Olympians for you to follow and support via Instagram as you support and cheer for them on TV! Here they are:
1. Gabriela Stafford, 20, Athletics
2. Kelsie Ahbe, 25, Athletics
3. Kennedy Goss, 19, Swimming
4. Martha McCabe, 26, Swimming
5. Andre De Grasse, 21, Athletics
6. Milos Raonic, 25, Tennis
7. Penny Oleksiak, 16, Swimming
8. Rebecca Quinn, 20, Soccer
9. Rosannagh MacLennan, 27, Trampoline
10. Shawn Barber, 22, Athletics
11. Tom Ramshaw, 24, Sailing
...and don't forget to follow the official Canadian Olympic team page for photo updates on everyone else!
Follow us on Snapchat:narcitytoronto